Valentine’s Day has a way of highlighting all matters of the heart in bright neon pink. If you feel like you are in a love drought, you might wish you had a fast forward button for February 14th. Take heart - try not to let a Hallmark holiday get you down. Make it a day to celebrate love in all of its beautiful expressions. Move into a heart-space and feel the gratitude you have for nourishing friendships, supportive family members, or the unconditional love you experience with a pet. And don’t forget to honor the most important relationship of all—the one with yourself!
We all go through periods in life when our emotional needs are not being met by others. Perhaps you are ready to bring in a new romantic relationship or to increase your circle of like-minded friends. If so, you could build a love manifestation crystal grid to speed up the process of attracting the right relationship(s).
Another idea is to build the grid for the purpose of healing from past relationships or to improve your current ones. You could also build this grid to help you heal your heart and increase self-love, which is the foundation for creating healthy relationships. Pick the focus that resonates most with your current context and then follow these instructions for building a Love Manifestation Grid.
Think of it as a beautiful energetic template for emotional fulfillment: a magnet for attracting more love into your life.
Love Manifestation Grid Instructions:
- At least one of the following: Rose Quartz, Morganite, Chrysocolla, Rhodonite, Selenite Wand
- Optional: four or more other heart stones, such as Rhodochrosite, Tantric Twin Quartz, Pink or Watermelon Tourmaline, Danburite, Kunzite, Garnet, Tugtupite, Dioptase
Be sure to cleanse your stones before building the grid.
1. Think about what your top love priority is, and write it down in the form of a present tense affirmation as if you already have it. Here are some examples:
“I am now in the perfect romantic relationship with a high level soul mate who is a harmonious vibrational match.”
"I am now surrounded by like-minded friends who love and accept me for who I am. We support each other and have lots of fun together.”
“My marriage (or romantic partnership) has now moved into the highest possible expression of love, happiness, and synergy.”
“My heart is now healed, and I love myself unconditionally.”
It is a good idea to add this phrase to the end of your affirmation:
“This, or something better, manifests easily if it is for my highest good."
2. Program your affirmation into a Rose Quartz. Programming a crystal is the act of planting your intention into the crystalline matrix, where it is stored and amplified. This can speed up the manifestation process and bring more accurate results. Here’s how you do it: Cleanse the Rose Quartz using sage, running water, sound, sunlight, or whatever method you prefer. Hold the Rose Quartz in your dominant hand, and speak or mentally project your affirmation into the crystal. Repeat the affirmation several times until you feel a click or shift, or you get the message that the crystal has taken the program. Normally, a crystal will be successfully programmed after you repeat the affirmation between eight and twelve times.
Rose Quartz is a wonderful and versatile heart stone with the right molecular structure for holding your program. It helps you to develop greater levels of self-love. If you are still carrying wounds in the heart from past experiences, Rose Quartz can help to clear and heal them. It fills your heart with its loving presence, comforting you and reminding you that you are precious and worthy. If your heart is closed as a protective mechanism, Rose Quartz can encourage a gentle opening and greater receptivity to love. It enhances your sensitivity and empathy and it is also known to help attract and nurture loving relationships.
3. Place the Morganite, Chrysocolla, and Rhodonite into the shape of a triangle. This triangle of stones will serve as the main framework of the grid because triangles resonate with manifestation and the creation of desired outcomes. Here is the best placement for each stone, along with a brief description of the metaphysical properties and why it is placed there:
- Place the Morganite at the apex or top of the triangle. It will serve as a magnetic force to attract your love intention into your reality.
- Like Emerald, Morganite belongs to the beryl family, so it is sometimes referred to as the “Pink Emerald.” It helps you to be more abundant in love, increasing the amount and quality that you experience. Morganite is the gemstone to turn to if you want to attract a new romantic relationship or new friendships with kindred spirits. It helps you to identify blockages, patterns, and attitudes that stand in the way of developing new relationships. Next, it helps to transmute these lower patterns with pure love. When the clearing is done, Morganite can help to magnetize the right partner and/or connections that are a good match. It also helps you to maintain and grow your relationships. As an activator of the high heart, it assists you in accessing Divine love - a truer vibration of heart energy that transcends human judgment and 3-D distortions.
- Place the Chrysocolla at the bottom left point, and place the Rhodonite at the bottom right point of the triangle. They form the base of the triangle and help to clear and heal the Heart Chakra, so that you can create a stable foundation for love.
- Chrysocolla is a gorgeous stone with Caribbean color rays, and it is one of the best general cleansing stones out there due to its high copper content. Copper-bearing stones are great conductors of energy that open blocked energy flows. They act like magnets that can draw out negative energy blockages. Chrysocolla is aligned with the Divine Feminine and works in a way that is gentle yet powerful. It has an inherently nurturing vibration that is perfect for emotional healing. Chrysocolla creates a space of safety and love so that you can more easily let go of any unhealthy attachments. Then, Chrysocolla draws out old emotional energy that has been stuck in your system, such as guilt, sadness, anger, and emotional pain. You can also turn to Chrysocolla when you feel you have picked up negative energy and emotions from other people and from your surroundings.
- Rhodonite is a beautiful pink or rose-colored stone with veins or spots of black Manganese. Pink stones have a natural resonance with the heart chakra and emotional healing. The presence of Manganese adds a wonderful grounding and balancing quality that works with both the physical and emotional bodies. That is why Rhodonite is the perfect stone to turn to if you are experiencing erratic, intense, or out of control emotional states. It is one of my go-to stones to when dealing with anxiety, panic, grief, severe anger or depression, over-reactive emotions, or emotional burnout. Rhodonite works to calm and balance these feelings, helping you to put them into proper perspective. Working with Rhodonite regularly can assist you in rebuilding a more stable emotional foundation. It is also a stone of forgiveness, which allows you to let go of the past and move on.
4. Place the programmed Rose Quartz in the center of the triangle. You can also place your written affirmation beneath it. It is the beautiful centerpiece of your grid, representing the fulfillment of your heart’s desire.
5. Make a circle of other supportive heart stones inside the triangle and around the Rose Quartz (optional). If you want to sprinkle more love, power, and energy into your grid, choose some other stones that resonate with the Heart Chakra and emotional healing. Place them in a circle around your Rose Quartz to infuse it with more love and positive energy. Each one could be a different stone, or you could use multiples of the same stone. Trust your intuition.
Here are suggestions for supportive love stones along with a brief list of healing properties for each:
Rhodochrosite: emotional healing, compassion, self-love, inner child work, energy repair, nurturing, playfulness
Tantric Twin Quartz: attracting positive relationships, relationship healing, relationship with self, relationship with the Divine and all that is
Pink Tourmaline: Divine Feminine, emotional healing, release, calming, love, heart-opening, trust
Watermelon Tourmaline: High Heart activation, balancing masculine and feminine, emotional healing, joy, harmony, peace, wholeness
Danburite: Divine love, elevates your expression and experience of love, clearing fears around intimacy, releasing lower emotions, peace
Kunzite: Divine love, heart-opening, calming, balancing, clearing, healthy boundaries, receptivity
Garnet: passion, sensuality, devotion, commitment, relationship growth, kundalini activation
Tugtupite: passion, powerful stimulation and opening of the heart, connecting the heart with the higher chakras, Universal love, expansion of consciousness, transformation
Dioptase: karmic and emotional clearing, forgiveness, High Heart activation, emotional maturity, and empowerment
6 Use a Selenite wand to activate your grid. Activating your grid is like turning on the light switch and powering it up to a higher level. State your affirmation aloud, and then work with the Selenite wand to trace the pattern of your grid three times. There is a specific way to trace the pattern for optimal results. If you are new to activating grids, it might sound a bit confusing when I describe it. So please refer to the helpful diagram that shows the activation pattern.
The most important part of this is your intention, so don’t worry if you don’t do it perfectly at first.
- Starting by pointing the Selenite wand at the Rose Quartz in the center of your grid, move the wand to point at the Morganite at the top and then towards the Chrysocolla located at the bottom left position.
- Move the Selenite back to the Rose Quartz in the center, then point it back to the Chrysocolla.
- Point the Selenite at the Rhodonite located at the bottom right of the grid, then back to the Rose Quartz.
- Move the Selenite back to the Rhodonite, then up to the Morganite at the top of the grid.
- Point back to the Rose Quartz at the center.
- Repeat this entire pattern two more times (for a total of three times).
Congratulations! Now that your grid is activated, it will remain so as long as you keep the crystals in place. It is advised that you meditate next to this grid and imagine that your affirmation has come true. Visualize it in vivid detail and allow yourself to feel all of the positive emotions associated with getting exactly what you want. Be sure to tune in and ask if there are any specific action steps you need to take to make it happen, and follow through with any guidance you receive. Remember that you have the power to bring an abundant flow of love into your life - and you deserve it.