Leopard Skin Jasper is a silicon dioxide mineral with a trigonal crystal system, making it a member of the quartz family with an average hardness of 6-7 on the Moh's Hardness Scale. This stone is often sought after for its unique coloration due to various inclusions and patterns which make it an orbicular jasper with its various colorations of red, brown, tan, and sometimes gray. Metaphysically speaking, Leopard Skin Jasper is used by various practitioners as a stone to help balance the energies of dark and light within one's self. Additionally, it's a stone that can assist with protection during spiritual travel and journeys. It helps with focusing on the inner senses and fulfilling karmic or soul contracts. It heals the emotional body and helps to reduce insecurities while trying to lead you on your path to your overall goals. This stone is a powerful stimulator and balancer of the Root and Heart Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Leopard Skin Jasper:
Historically Believed to assist with internal energy balance
- Said to help with protection during spiritual journeys and travels
- Great stone for enhancing one's inner senses while staying true to the goals of your heart's desires.
- Stimulates the Root and Heart Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.5 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Brazil