White Howlite is a calcium borosilicate hydroxide with a monoclinic structure and a Mohs Hardness Rating of 3.5 making it a borate mineral that is very soft and fairly easy to break. White Howlite is a base color of white but with very thin and erratic veins of black or grey that tend to make a web-like pattern making each piece beautiful and unique.
Howlite is typically referred to as "the anger eater" for its use by practitioners to help dissipate anger and rage and promote reasoning and patience within confrontations along with strength and productive communication. As a result of this White Howlite is also believed to assist with stress relief and pain. Due to its calming energy while also assisting with the emotional body, White Howlite is associated with stimulating and balancing the Root, Heart, Third Eye, and Crown Chakras.
- Each piece varying slightly in color, texture, and pattern. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each one.
- Will Receive 1 Star of your size choice.
- Size Options: Mini, Medium
- Mini Size:~ 25 MM / 1 Inch x 1 Inch x 0.25 Inch
Medium Size:~ 45 MM / 1.75 Inch x 1.75 Inch x 0.5 Inch
- Mineral with a hardness of 3.5
- Sustainably mined by local farmers in Canada.