Cinnabar is a metamorphic rock, a combination of the minerals Scapolite and Thulite giving it its unique coloration of mainly white with dark pink and sometimes even red specks. Commonly confused with mercury-containing cinnabar quartz due to its name but be rest assured this stone is completely safe and mercury free.
- Named after a southeast-Asian plant, Dracaena Cinnabari.
- Cinnabar is also known as Cinnabarite, Cherry Blossom Stone, and Vermillion.
- Cinnabar/Cinnabrite is a metamorphic rock a combination of the minerals Scapolite and Thulite.
- The Mercury sulfite contained has low toxicity and is safe to handle.
- Mohs hardness of 2 to 2.5.
- Formed near volcanic vents and hot springs
Metaphysically, this stone helps to promote personal insight and reach our highest potential, and connect to our inner divine energy. Additionally, Cinnabrite/Cinnabar helps to promote independence and develop a better future for ourselves. Cinnabrite is known to help with developing eloquence and a good sense of humor along with creativity and confidence making it a great talisman stone for those who are in careers or positions regarding the general public and public speaking. Due to all of these abilities pertaining to creativity and personal power, Cinnabrite is known for stimulating and nurturing the Sacral Chakra.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Cinnabrite:
Historically Believed to assist with personal insight and promote independence
- Believed to help with focusing on developing a better future for ourselves
- Said to help enhance eloquence, sense of humor, and creativity.
- Great stone for those who have a career in entertainment or public speaking
- Stimulates the Sacral Chakra
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.75 In x 0.75 In
- Appearance varies - each mineral is natural & unique.
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Peru