Blue Opal is a hydrated silica material with a Moh's Hardness Rating of 5.5 to 6.5 and is typically found in varying shades of blue along with brown, tan, and black from the pieces that were tumbled in its matrix. Metaphysically speaking, Blue Opal is historically known as a stone of perception, expression, and willpower meaning it assists with intuition, communication, and confidence. Blue Opal is believed to help combat any concept of powerlessness by being able to embrace all aspects of one's thoughts and sense of self with a quiet type of strength that helps one to pick the words and actions that may best assist with achieving one's goals. Additionally, this stone is used by practitioners as a talisman against psychic attacks, a way to induce lucid dreaming and protection during astral travel, and a protective filter when communicating with spirit beings. Given these powerful abilities of perception, communication, and will Blue Opal is believed to stimulate and connect the Solar Plexus, Throat, and Third Eye Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Blue Opal:
Historically Believed to assist with perception, communication, and will.
- Said to assist with empowerment and mitigating any concepts or perceptions of powerlessness through quiet strength and discernment.
- Believed to be able to assist in protection against psychic attacks, induce lucid dreaming, and safeguarding during astral travel or spiritual communication.
- Stimulation and balancing of the Solar Plexus, Throat, and Third Eye Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.5 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Peru