Our friends at Auroshikha bring you this hand-made all-natural incense that's steeped in over a century of tradition and quality and made with ethically sourced natural woods, resins, and oils.
This Siam Benzoin Resin has a very popular scent that's referred to as having the smell of a softly scented spice cabinet. Closely related to the Gum Benzoin Resin, Siam Benzoin is commonly noted to have more herbal/floral notes in its scent making it a noticeably greener and earthier scent that is known for helping with calming and relaxing the mind and body.
This scent is a rare treat that is sure to help bring a whole new world of experience to your daily routine when used and will definitely be a scent you'll want to keep in stock on a regular basis! Be sure to grab a pack today while supplies last.
- Quantity Received: 1 Auroshikha Natural Siam Benzoin Resin Stick Incense Pack
- The pack contains 10 sticks in total
- Each stick is ~10 in. long from end to end
- Burn time: ~1 hour per stick
- Hand-made, ethically, and sustainably sourced from the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India
- Please never leave a burning incense stick unattended