Our friends at Auroshikha bring you this hand-made all-natural incense that's steeped in over a century of tradition and quality and made with ethically sourced natural woods, resins, and oils.
This Frankincense Resin is an Olibanum resin that in times of old was said to be so valuable that it was guarded by dragons, indicating that it was of more value than gold. Frankincense is historically known to be similar to Copal in nature where it operates at a higher vibration and can be used as a substitute for cleansing and blessing crystals and sacred spaces.
This scent has a cleansing and uplifting effect that will help with energizing and balancing the mind, body, and spirit and will most definitely be a scent you'll want to keep in stock on a regular basis! Be sure to grab a pack today while supplies last.
- Quantity Received: 1 Auroshikha Natural Frankincense Resin Stick Incense Pack
- The pack contains 10 sticks in total
- Each stick is ~10 in. long from end to end
- Burn time: ~1 hour per stick
- Hand-made, ethically, and sustainably sourced from the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India
- Please never leave a burning incense stick unattended