Powerful Selenite Satin Spar Hexagon Bowl! Use Selenite Satin Spar to cleanse the energy field and recharge other crystals and crystal jewelry, by leaving the crystals in it overnight! Selenite Satin Spar is high-vibrational, bringing healing vibrations to the mind and body, clearing the auric field of negative or dissident energies. Known for quickly activating the Third Eye, Crown, and Soul Star Chakra promoting clarity and serenity.
Selenite Satin Spar facilitates wise judgment in decision-making proving it to be a wise addition to any office. Place it on your nightstand for soothing energies, and to promote positive dreaming!
- This is a natural product. Each item is unique varying slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Ethically and sustainably mined in the Sahara
Desert by local farmers in Morocco.
- Selenite Satin Spar does not require clearing. It is water-soluble and would eventually dissolve if left in water over time.
- Quantity = 1 Selenite Satin Spar Round Bowl Cup Aura Cleansing Crystal. Charger.
- 4 x 3.75 x 1.75"
- Comes with a Selenite information card.
Good to know: Selenite Satin Spar has a great working relationship amplifying and harmonizing particularly with Moldavite, Scolecite, Tanzanite, Tibetan Tektite, and Azeztulite!
Satin Spar is a hydrous calcium sulfate mineral with a monoclinic crystal system and a hardness of 2. Selenite, Satin Spar, Desert Rose, Gypsum Flower are crystal habit varieties of the mineral gypsum. It is called Selenite if it is a transparent and colorless (or very lightly colored) variety of Gypsum that forms in distinct crystals. Satin Spar is a fibrous form of Gypsum. It is white, silky, and translucent with a pearly or milky appearance although it can be found as peach/orange as well.
Read more about how to work with selenite and other forms of gypsum on our blog: