Zebra Jasper, commonly known simply as Zebra Stone, is a silicon dioxide mineral with a Moh's Hardness Rating ranging from 6.5 to 7 and a unique banding pattern that comes in variations of white, black, brown, and in super rare occasions pink and green.
Metaphysically speaking, Zebra Jasper is historically utilized as a grounding crystal and stimulation of motivation. It's very commonly used to help with connecting to the earth on a spiritual level and helps to teach one to truly be present within one's own body. Additionally, this stone has been historically used as a charm to help restore one's zeal for life and to disperse a lack of interest or apathy. Some have said in the past that Zebra Jasper can be beneficial for helping to overcome anxiety, depression, and creative slumps as well. With all of these abilities associated with grounding and self, Zebra Jasper makes a great stimulator and balancer of the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Zebra Jasper:
Historically Believed to assist with grounding, motivation, and artistic inspiration.
- Historically believed to help connect to the earth on a spiritual level.
- Said to assist with overcoming anxiety and depression
- Stimulation and balancing of the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras.
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.75 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Brazil