Rootbeer Calcite is a calcium carbonate mineral with a rhombohedral crystal system and a Moh's Hardness Rating of 3 and is well known for its varying colorations of brown, cream, white, and gold. From a metaphysical perspective, Rootbeer Calcite has closely related to Honey Calcite in the sense that it's said to help with aspects of grounding and growing one's sense of identity and confidence. Additionally, Rootbeer Calcite is said to assist with enhancing motivation to break free of negative thought patterns and help to stay on task regarding your goals and aspirations. Rootbeer Calcite is also believed to help with healing from physical traumas and injuries along with maintaining a sense of calm and stabilization to both the mind and the body, making it an ideal crystal for those who are in a position that requires them to keep a focused and level head in times of crisis. Due to its consistent patterns of grounding, balancing, and focus, Rootbeer Calcite is known for stimulating and balancing the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Rootbeer Calcite:
Historically Believed to assist with grounding and stabilizing.
- Said to assist with enhancing motivation and remaining focused on tasks.
- Believed to be able to assist in healing from past physical traumas of the body.
- Stimulation and balancing of the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.75 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Pakistan