Petrified Wood is a silicon dioxide mineral where the organic wood material has been replaced with silicon. This makes Petrified Wood a member of the Quartz family with a Moh's Hardness Rating of around 6.5 or 7 and comes in varying beautiful tones of brown, red, tan, and occasionally black and is often sought after for jewelry making. Metaphysically speaking, Petrified Wood is a stone of patience, strength, growth, and spiritual transformation. Crystal Healers have historically recommended Petrified Wood to be carried or worn by those who suffer from injuries or ailments of the skeletal system to provide gradual strength and structure. Petrified Wood is also used by various practitioners as a talisman for both instilling strength of character to live by one's ideals as well as to help keep calm and stable during times of change. Given its typically long-lived origin, some practitioners also use this crystal as a means to assist with recalling past lives and accessing the Akashic Records so as to help learn from past mistakes and turn them into new strengths in this lifetime. Given both these insightful and stabilizing properties, Petrified Wood is known for stimulating, connecting, and balancing the Root and Third Eye Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Petrified Wood:
Historically Believed to assist with patience, growth, and strength
- Historically believed to help recover from injuries and ailments of the skeletal system.
- Said to assist with past life recall and accessing the Akashic Records so that one may learn from their spiritual past and turn what they learn into new strength through spiritual transformation.
- Stimulation, connection, and balancing of the Root and Third Eye Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 1.25 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Madagascar