Lavender Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral with a hexagonal crystal structure and a Moh's Hardness Rating of around 6.5 or 7. It's well known for being a unique and specific variation of Rose Quartz that became famous for its beautiful and unique coloration of translucent to opaque light-purple-ish pink.
Metaphysically speaking, Lavender Quartz is a stone of trust, compassion, wisdom, and inspiration. It's historically utilized by many practitioners to ease into the art of meditation for those that need a more gentle or gradual approach, encouraging a gentle opening of the Crown Chakra to be more receptive to one's higher consciousness and establishing that connection as well as opening the Heart Chakra and encouraging one to trust themselves and their emotions which furthers compassion and empathy while also helping with dealing with emotions gradually so as to keep a calm and safe space within one's self. Lavender Quartz has also been used historically as a charm to help with promoting healthier and undisturbed sleep. Given these abilities surrounding awareness and the heart, Lavender Quartz is great for stimulating and balancing the Heart and Crown Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Lavender Quartz:
Historically Believed to assist with compassion, trust, and inspiration.
- Historically believed to help as a tool for gradual growth in the practice of meditation to make things easier to grasp and move forward with.
- Said to assist with trusting one's own emotions and promoting better sleep quality.
- Stimulation and balancing of the Heart and Crown Chakras.
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.5 In x 0.25 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Peru