Jet is a variety of lightweight coal called lignite. It is a combination of carbon and hydrocarbon compounds that typically forms through a process called lithification where sediment becomes compact under pressure and eventually becomes solid rock. In Jet's case, this happens usually with a piece of driftwood that got submerged along the sea floor that over time becomes solid and is usually black or deep dark brown in color and only has a Moh's Hardness Scale rating of 3 or 4 depending on the piece. Metaphysically speaking, Jet is used for purification of the aura and spiritual protection, used by practitioners of various practices for protection during astral travel or mediumship. Jet is typically used to help clear the auric field of disharmonious vibrations and protection from negative influences. Additionally, Jet is commonly affiliated with the activation of magic and influence of the elements as well as increasing the presence and manipulation of one's Shakti energy. Because of these powerful and protective effects, Jet is known for working with the Root Chakra but is able to cleanse any of the Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Jet:
Historically Believed to assist with cleansing and neutralizing the auric field.
- Believed to help with activating magic and working with elemental energies
- Said to help with increasing the presence and manipulation of one's Shakti energy
- Protection during astral travel and mediumship
- Stimulates the Root Chakra but cleanses All Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.75 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from China