Hawk's Eye, also known as Blue Tiger Eye, is a silicon dioxide mineral with a hexagonal crystal system with a Moh's Hardness Rating of about 7 that takes on unique shimmery blue bands of coloration along with mixtures of golden brown. This phenomenon is called chatoyancy and occurs naturally in tiger's eye crystals due to the decomposing of a mineral compound called Crocidolite. As this decomposition happens, iron is exposed and oxidizes and turns into limonite which then gets embedded into quartz as it grows in place of the decomposed Crocidolite and changes color based on exposure to heat and other trace minerals. Metaphysically speaking, Hawk's eye is a stone of freedom, it helps with being able to enhance psychic senses such as clairvoyance or clairaudience while also helping those who wish to explore the impacts of the past or their own past lives. Additionally, this crystal is a stone of accountability and reflection that encourages us to break away from negative emotional patterns that don't serve us and take responsibility for our own actions and happiness while simultaneously helping to calm our tempers so that we approach things logically and in moderation for personal success. Given these calming and grounding capabilities, Hawk's Eye is known for stimulating and balancing the Root, Solar Plexus, and Third Eye Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Hawk's Eye:
Historically Believed to assist with enhancing psychic senses such as clairvoyance and clairaudience
- Believed to help with exploring the impact of the past or past lives.
- Said to help hold us accountable for our own actions in pursuit of our own happiness.
- Great stone for calming quick tempers and keeping a cool head for greater chances of personal success.
- Stimulates the Root, Solar Plexus, and Third Eye Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.5 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from South Africa