Howlite is a calcium borosilicate hydroxide with a monoclinic structure and a Mohs Hardness Rating of 3.5 making it a borate mineral that is very soft and fairly easy to break. Howlite is a base color of white but with very thin and erratic veins of black or grey that tend to make a web-like pattern making each piece beautiful and unique. This particular batch of Howlite was dyed a beautiful green color while maintaining the presence of the natural grey and black veins. From a metaphysical standpoint, this stone is typically referred to as "the anger eater" for its use by practitioners to help dissipate anger and rage and promote reasoning and patience within confrontations along with strength and productive communication. As a result of this, Howlite is also believed to assist with stress relief and pain. Due to its coloration and calming energy, while also assisting with the emotional body, Blue Dyed Howlite is associated with stimulating and balancing the Root, Heart, Third Eye, and Crown Chakras.
Benefits and Spiritual uses of Green Dyed Howlite:
Historically Believed to assist with grounding, calming, and confrontation
- Enhance productive communication and stress relief
- "The anger eater"
- Stimulation of the Root, Heart, Third Eye, and Crown Chakras
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
- Natural Material: White Howlite
- Processes Underwent: Dyed, Tumbled, and Polished
Size: 0.5 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from the USA