Our friends at Auroshikha bring you this hand-made all-natural incense that's steeped in over a century of tradition and quality and made with ethically sourced natural woods, resins, and oils.
This Gum Copal Resin has a very popular scent that's referred to commonly as the Frankincense of South America. Its bright, crisp, and light scent is considered high vibrational and as such is historically used as an alternative for cleansing energies within crystals and sacred spaces.
To describe the scent more accurately, Gum Copal is known to be a lemony evergreen fragrance and is always in high demand! Be sure to grab a pack today while supplies last.
- Quantity Received: 1 Auroshikha Natural Gum Copal Resin Stick Incense Pack
- The pack contains 10 sticks in total
- Each stick is ~10 in. long from end to end
- Burn time: ~1 hour per stick
- Hand-made and ethically & sustainably sourced from the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India
- Please never leave a burning incense stick unattended