Our friends at Auroshikha bring you this hand-made all-natural incense that's steeped in over a century of tradition and quality and made with ethically sourced natural woods, resins, and oils.
This Gum Damar Resin is a fragrant resin that is historically known as a common ingredient in many Arabic and Asianic incense blends. It's famous for having a soft cashmere-like woody fragrance and is traditionally known to help with stabilization and provide a calm environment with a steady and stable influence.
This scent is considered a classic and would make for a lovely addition to your incense collection as you go about your daily activities at home or in your sacred space. Buy one today while supplies last!
- Quantity Received: 1 Auroshikha Natural Gum Damar Resin Stick Incense Pack
- The pack contains 10 sticks in total
- Each stick is ~10 in. long from end to end
- Burn time: ~1 hour per stick
- Hand-made, ethically, and sustainably sourced from the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India
- Please never leave a burning incense stick unattended