Rare Caribbean Aragonite Heart Kalat District, Pakistan
This gorgeous variety of Caribbean Aragonite was ethically and sustainably mined in the Kalat District by local farmers in Pakistan. Aragonite is a calcium carbonate mineral with a hardness of 3.5 to 4. These spectacular pieces feature stunning color swirls of sky-blue and white some featuring layers of brown to create an atmosphere that looks reminiscent of an underwater world.
Caribbean Aragonite is said to enlighten and heal in a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual way. It stimulates the Third Eye, and Crown Chakras facilitating inner wisdom and outer manifestation. It is a mind activator and helps one channel their own unique psychic abilities that aid one in elevating their consciousness, facilitating balance and tranquility.
- This is a natural product. Each Caribbean Aragonite heart is unique varying slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Quantity = 1 Caribbean Aragonite heart.
- 1 heart weighs 65-168 grams.
- Small size roughly 2 inches - (Through)2.5 inches"
- Medium 2.75 inches - (Through) 3.25 inches"
- Comes with an information card.
Good to know: Caribbean Aragonite's properties are enhanced when paired with Moldavite, Aquamarine, Larimar, and Blue Topaz.
THESE BEAUTIFUL TREASURES ARE IN A LIMITED SUPPLY!