Dalmatian Jasper is an igneous microcrystalline quartz that has a mixture of other minerals that give it its unique coloration of white with flecks of black that give it the appearance of the well-known dog breed the Dalmatian with a Moh's Hardness Rating ranging between 5 and 7.5. Metaphysically speaking, Dalmatian Jasper is a stone that helps with reminding us that we are on a human journey of the spirit and to enjoy it while we can, not the other way around. Additionally, practitioners have used Dalmatian Jasper to help with gaining a warning sense if any danger is near which not only helps maintain being alert but also helps keep composure no matter what the circumstances. Additionally, this stone is known to help foster one's inner child and help to embrace life with joy and excitement while also helping to change negative energies and dissipate outworn patterns that no longer serve us. Given the amazing grounding qualities of the stone, Dalmatian Jasper is well known for stimulating and balancing the Root Chakra.
Benefits and Spiritual Uses of Dalmatian Jasper:
Historically Believed to assist with embracing one's journey in life
- Said to assist with replenishing energy and alleviating depression
- Keeps the mind alert towards potential dangers and keeps a cool head.
- Stimulation and balancing of the Root Chakra
Facts about this product:
- Will receive 1 Tumble
Size: 0.5 In x 0.5 In
- Individual products may have slight differences in size, shape, and appearance
- This product was ethically and sustainably sourced from Mexico