Our gorgeous selections of Double Terminated Hexagon Seraphinite Pendants were ethically and sustainably mined in the Lake Baikal region by the indigenous people of Siberia. These spectacular pieces feature the stunning color hunter green which is laced with silver intricate swirls. Seraphinite is said to enlighten and heal in a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual way. It can move blocked energies in the meridians creating a centering, yet energizing effect. Its vibration is one of wholeness and wellbeing that can speed up personal transformation.
- This is a natural product. Each pendant is unique varying slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Quantity = 1 Double Terminated Hexagon Seraphinite Sterling Silver Pendant.
- 1 pendant weighs approximately 5 grams.
- Mineral size 1.20 inches"
- Measures 1.50 inches " with Sterling Silver bail.
- Shipped in a jewelry gift box.
CORD AND CHAINS SOLD SEPARATELY!
Good to know: Seraphinite's properties are enhanced when paired with Moldavite, Scolecite, Danburite, Charoite, Tanzanite, and Herker Diamonds.