Botswana Agate Faceted Pendant | .925 Sterling Silver
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The most royal of Agates, with fine bands of white, grey and pink tones, Botswana Agate is named after the country in Africa where the gorgeous & famous Agate is found. Beautifully faceted into a teardrop in sterling silver.
- Size ~ 1 inch
- Each Crystal is unique & varies slightly in appearance & dimensions.
- Beautifully set in .925 Sterling Silver.
- Ethically sourced Agate from Botswana, Africa.
- Unisex / Gender Neutral
- Jewelry is made in the USA.
- Packaged with a gift box.
- Includes a metaphysical information card.
- Makes for a great gift!
Available Online Only
Free Shipping Insurance With EVERY ORDER!!!!