The Reflexology Bible: The Definitive Guide to Pressure Point Healing, by Louise Keet, compiles the history, theories, and techniques of reflexology into one comprehensive book that contains everything you need to know about the subject;
- Zone maps of the hands and feet
- Techniques for working the reflex points
- A step-by-step routine for treating the whole body
- Detailed directory that provides instructions for relieving common ailments, specialized treatments for children, couples, and the elderly.
The holistic healing approach known as reflexology is a safe and gentle therapy that combats stress, boosts the immune system, and stimulates our natural healing processes.
Louise Keet PGCE MAR has been practicing and teaching reflexology for over twenty years, trained thousands of students all over the world, and been described as 'Britain's leading reflexology practitioner'. She has published three books, the latest being 'The Reflexology Bible', which is considered the definitive guide to Reflexology.
- Written by Louise Keet
- Published by Sterling
- 400 pages
- Size ~ 5.8 x 1.2 x 6.5 inches
- ISBN: 9781402766213