The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Revised and Expanded: Over 800 Natural, Nontoxic, and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty, and Safe Home and Work Environments
Now, completely updated, the best book on aromatherapy available anywhere has just gotten better! A must have resource for anyone interested in alternative approaches to healing and lifestyle, this book contains more than 800 easy-to-follow recipes for essential oil treatments. No one else has provided a more thorough and accurate guidance on essential oils and aromatherapy!
- Written by Valerie Ann Worwood
- Published by New World Library
- 712 pages
- Size ~ 7.2 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- ISBN: 9781577311393
Also included in this book:
- Tools to address a huge variety of health issues
- Specific advice for children, women, men, and seniors
- Self defense tips against microbes and contaminants
- Homeopathic care for the home and workplace
- Specialist advice for athletes, dancers, travelers, cooks, gardeners, and animal lovers.
- Explains the use of essential oils in beauty and spa treatments,
- Providing detailed descriptions for 125 essential oils, 37 carrier oils, and more.
Add The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy to your holistic health reference book collection today!