Selenite Satin Spar Aztec Tribal Design Rectangle Charging Plate || Aura Cleansing || Morocco
Selenite Satin Spar facilitates wise judgment in decision-making proving it to be a wise addition to any office. Place it on your nightstand for soothing energies, and to promote positive dreaming!
- This is a natural product. Each item is unique varying slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Ethically and sustainably mined in the Sahara Desert by local farmers in Morocco.
- Selenite Satin Spar does not require clearing. It is water-soluble and would eventually dissolve if left in water over time.
- Quantity = 1 Selenite Satin Charging Plate
- Options: Medium, Large
- Size: Small: ~ 5.25 Inch x 2.75 Inch / Large: ~ 7.75 Inch x 2.75 Inch
- Comes with a Selenite information card.
- Great for gridding, cleansing crystals and jewelry
Good to know: Selenite Satin Spar has a great working relationship amplifying and harmonizing particularly with Moldavite, Scolecite, Tanzanite, Tibetan Tektite, and Azeztulite!
Satin Spar is a hydrous calcium sulfate mineral with a monoclinic crystal system and a hardness of 2. Selenite, Satin Spar, Desert Rose, Gypsum Flower are crystal habit varieties of the mineral gypsum. It is called Selenite if it is a transparent and colorless (or very lightly colored) variety of Gypsum that forms in distinct crystals. Satin Spar is a fibrous form of Gypsum. It is white, silky, and translucent with a pearly or milky appearance although it can be found as peach/orange as well.
Read more about how to work with selenite and other forms of gypsum on our blog: