These raw Rough Leopardskin Jasper Stones in a Burlap Bag are warmly colored with pink, brown, and yellow spots, Leopardskin Jasper is a stone of strength, passion, and vitality. Stimulating the Root Chakra (1st), these raw and unpolished stones bring stability dispelling insecurity, guilt, and fear, providing healing of the emotional body.
- Leopardskin Jasper has a trigonal crystal system and a hardness of 7-8.
- This is a natural product. Each Specimen varies slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Quantity = Rough Leopardskin Jasper Stones in Burlap Bag 6oz
- Aproxametly 6-7 stones per bag.
- Specimens were ethically and sustainably mined by the indigenous people of Brazil.
Good to know: Leopardskin Jasper is a stone for the zodiac sign Virgo, although anyone can benefit from its wonderful healing properties.