20cm Selenite Satin Spar Point Aura Cleansing Chrystal Charger- Hexagon
Our Powerful Selenite Satin Spar Point Aura Cleansing Crystal Charger makes a wonderful addition to your healing crystal decor! Selenite Satin Spar is high-vibrational, bringing healing to the mind and body, clearing the auric field of negative or dissident energies. Known for quickly activating the Third Eye, Crown, and Soul Star Chakra promoting clarity and serenity.
Selenite Satin Spar facilitates wise judgment in decision-making making it a wise addition to any office. Place it on your nightstand for soothing energies, and to promote positive dreaming. Use Selenite Satan Spar to cleanse and recharge other crystals and crystal jewelry, by leaving the crystals in it overnight!
- This is a natural product. Each item is unique varying slightly in color, texture, pattern, and size. This makes each item special and does not detract from the natural beauty of each piece.
- Ethically and sustainably mined in the Sahara Desert by local farmers in Morocco.
- Selenite Satin Spar does not require clearing. It is water-soluble and would eventually dissolve if left in water over time.
- Quantity = 1 Selenite Satin Spar Point Aura Cleansing Chrystal Charger.
- 20cm / 8 x 4 x 8"
- Comes with a Selenite information card.
Good to know: Selenite Satin Spar has a great working relationship amplifying and harmonizing particularly with Moldavite, Scolecite, Tanzanite, Tibetan Tektite, and Azeztulite!
Satin Spar is a hydrous calcium sulfate mineral with a monoclinic crystal system and a hardness of 2. Selenite, Satin Spar, Desert Rose, Gypsum Flower are crystal habit varieties of the mineral gypsum. It is called Selenite if it is a transparent and colorless (or very lightly colored) variety of Gypsum that forms in distinct crystals. Satin Spar is a fibrous form of Gypsum. It is white, silky, and translucent with a pearly or milky appearance although it can be found as peach/orange as well.
Read more about how to work with selenite and other forms of gypsum on our blog: